Yes, It's Absolutely True. I Made Over $25,000 on eBay in 1 month !

I Made $25,072.24 on eBay in just 1 month! This is completely true and I am going to show you how.

Don't stop! Keep Reading!

Just take a few minutes of your time right now to read this Blog. Then if you are still interested, Subscribe via Email, RSS or on your Amazon Kindle !

I guarantee you wont be sorry!

INTRODUCTION:


Hi everyone!

Just a few short months ago I opened an eBay account to try to make some extra money. We could all use that, right? Well, my first dilemma was what to sell. I read dozens of articles on the internet about eBay and how to be a successful seller, but none of them told me what product I could sell that would drive sales through the roof. This is what I wanted because I surely didn't want to spend my precious time on petty sales that would buy me a six pack and some chips. I wanted to make the BIG BUCKS!

Most of the articles that I read did tell me that eBay is difficult to compete on if you are a new seller. They all told me that eBay uses a Feedback system to identify trustworthy buyers. Of course, when you are a newbie on eBay you start with no score at all. So I continued to read articles that told me to find all the junk stored in my attic or cellar and just list it on eBay to get rid of it. They said not to try to make a lot of money off of each item, but rather even take a loss on some items just to get my score raised (since I wasn't using the stored crap anyhow).

So, I went up to the attic to find what I might have left from the two divorces I went through. What did I find? Absolutely nothing! Since I hadn't been up there in quite some years, I never even realized that one of the two ex's in my past had taken everything. Yup! Everything! Well, except for the Bongo drums I had picked up on one of the honeymoons in Jamaica - and I sure as hell was not gonna' sell those!

So now I went back to the drawing board and continued to read dozens and dozens of internet articles, until one in particular caught my eye. It simple told me to buy a bunch of $1.00 EBOOKS off of eBay that had "resell rights". It told me that I could then turn around and resell those items back on eBay to raise my score.

Now don't get too excited yet. I didn't make my $25,000 off of those crappy ebooks. However, I did get my score on eBay up over 100 in just a week! That means I sold over 100 ebooks (the ones I purchased on eBay to begin with) and 100+ people left me POSITIVE FEEDBACK on eBay for a successful and smooth transaction.

In the next article I will talk about what a 100+ score instantly did for me. STAY TUNED!


Screenshot of my email inbox within days of starting to sell ebooks
*NOTE: I whited out personal information to protect the buyers
(CLICK to ENLARGE)


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

 

My eBay Secret. Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved